Our hunting areas are located in the Alps, in the South-east and in the Pyrenees, in the South-west of France.
For your entire stay, you will have an English-speaking member of our team as your guide.
Accommodations range from traditional mountain cabins, charming hotels to the most luxurious hotels (if available regarding the type of species you want to hunt).
Before, during and after the hunt, we will take care of everything.
OUR PACKAGE includes
- - Meet and greet at Lyon airport or Grenoble train station,
- - Return transfers from the train station or airport to your hotel, and to the hunting area,
- - Accommodations in a 3-star hotel and meals during the hunt, with reasonable drinks such as French wine, beer, mineral water, spirits, liquors and soft drinks,
- - An English-speaking guide throughout your stay,
- - The licenses and the trophy fees of the animals hunted as per the program selected (any size for a Mouflon; up to 104 CIC points - silver medal - for a Pyrenean Chamois; up to 109 CIC points – silver medal - for an Alpine, a Vercors and a Chartreuse Chamois).
OUR PACKAGE does not include
- - Upgrade in a 4-star / luxurious hotel or castle : 400 USD per person and per night,
- - The supplement for a Pyrenean Chamois from 105 points CIC and up (gold medal) ; for an Alpine, a Vercors or a Chartreuse Chamois from 110 to 115 points CIC (gold medal) ; for an Alpine, a Vercors or a Chartreuse Chamois from 115 points CIC and up,
- - Any airfare or travel costs to Paris, Lyon and Grenoble,
- - Hotel and meals before or after the hunt,
- - Rental of a rifle and ammunitions (100 USD per hunting day),
- - General hunting license and insurance (400 USD),
- - Trophy skinning, cleaning and tanning : European mount (150 USD), Shoulder mount (400 USD), Full mount (550 USD),
- - Trophy export license, veterinary certificate and packing (200 USD per trophy),
- - Personal expenses and tips,
- - VAT (20%) on the total cost of the hunt.